Mayo Clinic MSK Imaging: Excellence through Clinical Collaboration 2021
September 23rd - September 25th, 2021
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, Arizona
Course Description and Intended Audience
The inaugural Mayo Clinic MSK Imaging – Excellence through Clinical Collaboration course is a three day course that will focus on hot topics and highlight a collaborative team approach with multidisciplinary speakers. The content will be directed towards practicing general radiologists who interpret MSK imaging studies; however, the content will be applicable to MSK subspecialty radiologists and clinicians/surgeons who treat patients with musculoskeletal disease.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify Surgical Treatment of an Ankle Injury
- Compare MRI and Ultrasound when Solving Sports Knee Cases
- Examine Molecular Imaging in Musculoskeletal Disease
- Analyze Metal Artifact Reduction in MRI
- Examine Surgical Treatments of FAI
- Compare the Clinical and Imaging Perspectives of Inflammatory Arthritis
- Analyze Current Concepts in Regenerative Medicine
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Want to learn more about the event?
Course Date and Location
September 23-25, 2021
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
5402 East Lincoln Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
For updated safety information and social distancing guidelines visit the Travel Tab for a direct link to the hotel’s guidelines.
Convenient Online, Interactive Videos Format
Earn 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Download our Course Catalog!