CSF Dynamics: Multidisciplinary Approach to Intracranial Hypertension and Spinal Leaks
April 23rd, 2021 - April 22nd, 2024
Mayo Clinic Course Faculty
College of Medicine
- John C. Benson, M.D. - Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Waleed Brinjikji, M.D. - Professor of Neurosurgery and Radiology
- Carrie M. Carr, M.D. - Assistant Professor of Radiology
- John J. Chen, M.D., Ph.D. - Professor of Ophthalmology, Associate Professor of Neurology
- Michelle J. Clarke, M.D. - Professor of Neurosurgery and Orthopedics
- Jeremy K. Cutsforth-Gregory, M.D. - Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Felix E. Diehn, M.D. - Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Dong Kun Kim, M.D. - Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Narayan R. Kissoon, M.D. - Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Neurology
- Padraig P. (Pearse) Morris, M.B., B.Ch. - Professor of Radiology
- Courtney K. Ross, P.A.-C. - Instructor in Radiology
- Darya P. Shlapak, M.D., M.B.A. - Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Jared T. Verdoorn, M.D. - Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Mark A. Whealy, M.D. - Assistant Professor of Neurology
Faculty Disclosure Summary
As a Jointly Accredited Provider by ACCME, ACPE, and ANCC, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science must ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in its educational activities. Course Director(s), Planning Committee Members, Faculty, and all others who are in a position to control the content of this educational activity are required to disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest related to the subject matter of the educational activity. Safeguards against commercial bias have been put in place. Faculty also will disclose any off label and/or investigational use of pharmaceuticals or instruments discussed in their presentation. Disclosure of these relevant financial relationships will be published in activity materials so those participants in the activity may formulate their own judgments regarding the presentation.
National Physician Payment Transparency Program
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science complies with the requirements of the National Physician Payment Transparency Program OPEN PAYMENTS (Physician Payments Sunshine Act).
Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development Disclosure
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s) please go here https://ce.mayo.edu/content/disclosures.
Convenient Online, Interactive Videos Format
Earn 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Download our Course Catalog!