Course Registration Fee: $995
Molecular Breast Imaging Break-out Session: $200
The course registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive course syllabus on flash drive
- Daily continental breakfast and break refreshments (course participants only)
- Complimentary welcome reception for course participants and guests
- 15 hours of breast imaging and 10 hours of gynecologic imaging
- SAM credit is under review and will likely be available for this activity in the amount of 16 SAM credits
The MBI break-out session fee includes:
- Lunch (break-out session participants only)
- 3.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Although it is not Department of Radiology CME policy to limit the number of registrants for a course, conference room facilities may necessitate closing of enrollment; therefore, early registration is advised. A letter of confirmation will be sent upon receipt of payment and completed registration form.
Welcome Reception - Monday evening, December 9, 2019
Attendees and their guest(s) are cordially invited to join the course faculty for a Welcome Reception on Monday evening, December 9, 2019 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples. This casual reception welcomes you to Naples, officially opens the course, and offers you the perfect opportunity to make connections with existing and new colleagues. Pre-registration is requested.
For additional information, contact:
Mayo Clinic Department of Radiology
Continuing Medical Education Office
200 First Street SW
Rochester, MN 55905
Convenient Online, Interactive Videos Format
Earn 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Download our Course Catalog!