Guidelines for Live Courses and Conferences
Guidelines for the resumption of live (in-person) courses and conferences effective September 1, 2021.
Mayo Clinic is closely monitoring COVID-19 prevalence and may adjust live course attendance limits as necessitated by CDC, public health and other relevant guidelines. Attendees are asked to comply with all live course and conference guidelines below.
- All live (in-person) course attendees (including faculty, staff, learners and exhibitors) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Attendees must complete COVID-19 testing and provide attestation that a negative test result was received within 72 hours or less of the event start date. Any COVID-19 test is acceptable.
- Attendees must wear masks at all times while attending courses in-person.
- Attendees at in-person programs held on a Mayo Clinic campus must wear masks at all times.
- Participants should refrain from consuming food and beverage in meeting rooms or in the General Session.
- Attendees must maintain 6 feet of social distance as much as possible.
- In such situations where 6 feet of distance cannot be maintained, assigned seating or partners/groups will be used.
- Hand sanitation stations will be provided and frequent handwashing is encouraged. Meeting spaces will be thoroughly cleaned by facility staff each evening.