Tutorials in Diagnostic Radiology 2020
January 12th - January 16th, 2020
Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, Hawaii
Residents/Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners: $1195
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Comprehensive course syllabus on flash drive
- Daily breakfast buffets and break refreshments (course participants only)
- Complimentary welcome reception for course participants, faculty, and guests
- Maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- SAM credit is under review and will likely be available for this activity in the amount of 25 SAM credits
Although it is not Department of Radiology CME policy to limit the number of registrants for a course, conference room facilities may necessitate closing of enrollment; therefore, early registration is advised. A letter of confirmation will be sent upon receipt of payment and completed registration form.
Welcome Reception – Sunday evening, January 12, 2020
Attendees and their guest(s) are cordially invited to join the course faculty for a Welcome Reception on Sunday evening, January 12, 2020 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the Fairmont Kea Lani. This casual reception welcomes you to Maui, officially opens the course, and offers you the perfect opportunity to make connections with existing and new colleagues. Pre-registration is requested.
For additional information, contact:
Mayo Clinic Department of Radilogy
Continuing Medical Education Office
200 First Street SW
Rochester, MN 55905
Convenient Online, Interactive Videos Format
Earn 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Download our Course Catalog!