Advanced Radiology Life Support (ARLS) - Self Study 2018
June 22nd, 2018 - June 21st, 2021
Interactive Online Video
Registration Fee: $275
The registration fee includes:
- Seven interactive online videos
- Comprehensive program materials (downloadable)
- Suggested Treatment Regimens for Contrast Reactions - Tri-fold Guide (downloadable)
- Online post-course quiz and program evaluation (downloadable)
- 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- MOC - This enduring material activity meets the criteria for self-assessment toward the purpose of fulfilling requirements in the ABR Maintenance of Certification program.
- Course content includes .5 hour of Sedation and Airway Management Training.
- Course may be viewed at any time from any device (with streaming video capabilities). Note: Full screen mode not functional when viewing videos on iPad.
Download Course Materials and View Interactive Videos:
Videos, course materials, and the post-course quiz and evaluation are accessible from your dashboard while signed into your Radiology CME/Med+Ed Manager account. Upon finalizing your order, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to log in to your dashboard. You may also print receipt of payment and your certificate of attendance from your dashboard.
For additional information, contact:
Mayo Clinic Department of Radiology
Continuing Medical Education Office
200 First Street SW
Rochester, MN 55905
Convenient Tri-Fold Guide
Want treatment regimens for contrast reactions at a quick glance?
Suggested Treatment Regimens for Contrast Reactions
Download our Course Catalog!