Neuroradiology: Practice to Innovation 2023
November 6th - November 10th, 2023
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman
Seven Mile Beach
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Hotel Information: 345-943-9000
ROOM RESERVATIONS FOR 2023 WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING IN JANUARY OF 2023. THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UPDATED WITH INSTRUCTIONS AT THAT TIME.
Hidden away in the western Caribbean Sea, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman resort sits along the world-famous Seven Mile Beach, a glorious, walkable stretch of soft sand located on the island’s western shore. Guests will experience an exceptional level of service and luxury at this exclusive oceanfront resort.
Guest rooms have been reserved for attendees and their guests at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman with special course rates.
$349 per night for Resort Tower
$529 per night for Ocean Tower
Hotel room rates are subject to all applicable taxes and services charges at the time of check-in. In addition to the room rate, there is a ten percent (10%) service fee charged per day. The service charge includes round trip baggage handling and room attendant. The special group rates will apply three days prior to and three days post course, based on availability. The maximum number of people per guest room is three adults or two adults and two children. A maximum of two children under the age of eighteen per room is complimentary. Charges for roll-aways and cribs may apply.
There is a reduced daily resort fee of $55.00 per room, per night, plus tax. The resort fee covers the following wide variety of additional services and activities provided for your enjoyment. Resort Fees are subject to changes without notice.
- High-speed and wireless Internet access in guest rooms and public spaces
- Use of laptop computers available in the Silver Palm Lounge
- Morning coffee and tea in the Silver Palm Lounge
- Access to PressReader app for additional news titles
- Local phone calls,
- Calls to the US and Canada (10 minute limit per day)
- Use of the fitness center and fitness classes
- Use of the la prairie Spa facilities including steam rooms, saunas and whirlpool
- Use of basketball court at the Harbour Club
- Use of tennis courts (Hard Courts Only)
- Use of game room
- Access to Starfish Cay an interactive water playground for children and families
- Snorkeling gear and lessons from our water sports experts daily at 10:30 am
- Use of water sport toys including kayaks, standing paddle boards, water tricycles, floating rafts, paddle boats and water hammocks
- One-on-one sailing lessons
- Use of the Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment turtle splash pool
- Use of The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club course chipping and putting green, and hitting area at The Courts
- Movies under the stars at the Harbour Club Theater
- Access to a comprehensive DVD library for in room viewing
- Valet parking
- Complimentary dining for children five-years-old and younger in SEVEN, Bar Jack, Andiamo and Taikun.
Reservations can be made starting in 2023. Website will be updated once rooms are available.
Please identify yourself as a participant in the Mayo Clinic Neuroradiology course when making your reservation. In order to receive the special group rates, reservations must be made on or before Tuesday, October 3, 2023, and will be based on availability. Reservations will be taken following this date based on space and rate availability. Early reservations are highly encouraged to avoid disappointment.
Hotel check-in time is 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival, and check-out time is before 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure.
Visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/caribbean/grand-cayman for more information.
Lodging arrangements are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
Travel and Ground Transportation
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman is located approximately 15 minutes from Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM). The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman does not provide complimentary airport shuttle service, but other transportation options are available. Most major rental car companies operate just a short walk from the airport terminal. Taxi cabs are also available.
Driving in the Caymans: Please note that traffic flow in Grand Cayman is left-hand traffic, and traffic must keep to the left side of the road. An International Driver’s Permit (IDP) is not required.
Valet parking is included in the resort fee. Self-parking is also available and is complimentary.
Mayo Clinic Department of Radiology CME Office is not responsible for expenses incurred by an individual who is not confirmed and for whom space is not available at the meeting. Costs incurred by the registrant, such as airline or hotel fees or penalties, are the responsibility of the registrant.
Travel arrangements are the sole responsibility of the individual registrant.
GOLF – The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, Grand Cayman, a Greg Norman-designed nine-hole golf course, offers golfers the opportunity to make tee times at short notice and enjoy a relaxing pace of play. The course is perfect for both infrequent players who want to play at their leisure and passionate golfers who want to play multiple rounds in a single day. The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, Grand Cayman also features a full-service Golf Shop, tournament conditioning and customized instruction. For more information or to schedule a tee-time, please call 345-815-6500.
SPA – From the moment they arrive through its alluring entrance, la prairie spa envelopes guests in a brilliant world of well-being. The most rare and pure ingredients have been incorporated into this luxurious Grand Cayman spa resort’s products and services in the quest for ageless beauty and infinite luxury. For more information about this distinctive Grand Cayman spa, or to reserve a spa treatment, please call 345-815-6900.