Tutorials in Diagnostic Radiology 2022
January 9th - January 13th, 2022
Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, Hawaii
Tutorials in Diagnostic Radiology is a postgraduate course designed to update the diagnostic radiologist on new trends, relevant techniques, and practical applications in diagnostic imaging. The latest advances will be emphasized and related to common problems encountered in clinical practice.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Examine and compare challenging breast procedures
- Examine the anatomy of a breast cancer lawsuit
- Compare upper and lower extremity interesting sports cases
- Examine imaging of bone tumors and identify tips and tricks
- Examine and compare benign vs malignant spine factures
- Analyze case based review of acute stroke imaging
- Analyze updated PET Imaging and Theranostics in Prostate Carcinoma
- Identify pediatric head and neck infections
- Discuss updates in abdominal trauma
- Evaluate PET imaging in the age of Immunotherapy
- Review diagnostic and procedural MSK Ultrasound
- Evaluate common misses from the ER in Pediatric MSK
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Want to learn more about the event?
Course Date and Location
January 9-13, 2022
Fairmont Kea Lani
4100 Wailea Alanui Drive
Maui, Hawaii 96753
Convenient Online, Interactive Videos Format
Earn 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Download our Course Catalog!