Pearls of Radiology Online
November 16th, 2020 - November 15th, 2023
Course Description and Intended Audience
Pearls of Radiology is intended to provide practicing radiologists, residents and fellows-in-training a practical online discussion and review of the common radiologic appearances and diseases involving the body. It will provide an overview of common imaging strategies as well as an update in new trends, relevant techniques, and applications in diagnostic and/or therapeutic radiology. In addition, this course will discuss general pediatric issues and contrast administration.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Analyze pediatric brain tumors
- Review MRI in the presence of metal
- Examine the diagnosis, staging and reporting of Endometriosis
- Review the clinical and safety issues with Gadolinium based contrast agents
- Describe the role of imaging in multiple myeloma
- Examine cases of uncommon abdominal disease
Participation in this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Convenient Online, Interactive Videos Format
Earn 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Download our Course Catalog!