Practical Neuroradiology: Excellence Through Evidence and Guidelines 2021
February 7th - February 11th, 2021
Four Seasons Resort and Residences, Whistler, BC, Canada
Practical Neuroradiology: Excellence Through Evidence and Guidelines is intended to provide a clinically-relevant discussion of common diseases involving the brain, head/neck, and spine. In addition to the use of case-based imaging reviews to highlight pearls and pitfalls in diagnostic neuroradiology, existing guidelines and recent literature will be discussed in a matter that is germane to the daily practice of evidence-based medicine. Teaching points will be reinforced by integrating self-assessment throughout the course.
Practical Neuroradiology: Excellence Through Evidence and Guidelines is designed for the practicing radiologist whose work involves neuroradiology, or those involved in the neurourological sciences, neurosurgery, neurology, and/or related fields.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss pediatric spine imaging
- Review diagnostic imaging findings in pediatric head trauma
- Describe updates in stroke imaging
- Recognize the imaging appearance of skull base pathology
- Summarize carotid plaque imaging
- Discuss neuroimaging assessment of the headache patient
- Review the role of PET/CT in head and neck cancer
- Describe non-neoplastic myelopathy
- Summarize the role of CT and MRI in thyroid and parathyroid imaging
- Differentiate benign from malignant vertebral compression fractures
- Recognize spine infections
Want to learn more about the event?
Course Date and Location
February 7-11, 2021
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
4591 Blackcomb Way
Whistler, British Columbia, Canada VON1B4
Convenient Online, Interactive Videos Format
Earn 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Download our Course Catalog!