Practical Neuroradiology: Excellence Through Evidence and Guidelines
February 13th - February 17th, 2022
Four Seasons Resort and Residences, Whistler, BC, Canada
Practical Neuroradiology: Excellence Through Evidence and Guidelines is intended to provide a clinically-relevant discussion of common diseases involving the brain, head/neck, and spine. In addition to the use of case-based imaging reviews to highlight pearls and pitfalls in diagnostic neuroradiology, existing guidelines and recent literature will be discussed in a matter that is germane to the daily practice of evidence-based medicine. Teaching points will be reinforced by integrating self-assessment throughout the course.
Practical Neuroradiology: Excellence Through Evidence and Guidelines is designed for the practicing radiologist whose work involves neuroradiology, or those involved in the neurourological sciences, neurosurgery, neurology, and/or related fields.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss intradural spine tumor imaging
- Review diagnostic imaging findings in pediatric head trauma
- Describe updates in stroke imaging
- Recognize the imaging appearance of skull base pathology
- Summarize carotid plaque imaging
- Discuss neuroimaging assessment of the headache patient
- Review the role of PET/CT in head and neck cancer
- Describe non-neoplastic myelopathy
- Summarize the role of CT and MRI in ophthalmologic imaging
- Differentiate benign from malignant vertebral compression fractures
- Recognize spine infections
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Want to learn more about the event?
Course Date and Location
February 13-17, 2022
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
4591 Blackcomb Way
Whistler, British Columbia, Canada VON1B4
Convenient Online, Interactive Videos Format
Earn 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Download our Course Catalog!