Emerging Techniques and Technologies in Cardiovascular Imaging: An Interactive Course for Practitioners is a weekend meeting intended to update attendees on both practical and cutting edge techniques in cardiac CT and MRI.
Emerging Techniques and Technologies in Cardiovascular Imaging: An Interactive Course for Practitioners is designed for physicians, residents. fellows and technologists using cardiac MRI and CT in their clinical or research practice.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Discuss clinical evaluation, pathological findings and cross sectional imaging of Vasculitis
- Examine atypical causes of aortic chest pain
- Review TAVR/TMVR complications and the role of advanced imaging
- Describe artificial intelligence in the clinical practice
- Assess vascular CT in ECMO
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Want to learn more about the event?
Course Date and Location
July 6-8, 2019
200 First Street SW
Rochester, Minnesota 55905