Mayo Clinic Women's Imaging Review Course 2020
December 7th - December 11th, 2020
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, Naples, Florida
Course Description and Intended Audience
The Mayo Clinic Women's Imaging Review Course is a postgraduate medical course that will provide practicing radiologists and radiologists-in-training with current information on the imaging diagnosis and management of breast and gynecologic disease. The didactic component of the course will focus on standard practices and core knowledge of imaging interpretation, while emphasizing emerging techniques and current controversies in breast and pelvic imaging. A multidisciplinary approach will be utilized, with speakers from breast and gynecologic surgery, as well as discussion of breast pathology and breast imaging legal topics.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Analyze challenging cases in the female pelvis
- Examine targeted ultrasound evaluations of endometriosis
- Identify nonatherosclerotic abdominal vascular diseases in women
- Discuss ovarian masses - which are borderline and which are malignant
- Examine tips and tricks for challenging breast localizations
- Analyze case based review of contrast enhanced mammography
- Examine established and emerging uses for breast MRI
- Identify ways to improve performance of screening mammographer
- Discuss breast imaging for the transgender patient
- Identify how to disclose mistakes and discuss the anatomy of a breast cancer lawsuit
Want to learn more about the event?
Course Date and Location
December 7-11, 2020
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
280 Vanderbilt Beach Road
Naples, Florida 34108-2300
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
AMA PRA Category 1™25.5
SAM credit is under review and will likely be available for this activity in the amount of:20
Convenient Online, Interactive Videos Format
Earn 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Download our Course Catalog!