Mayo Clinic Women's Imaging Review Course 2019
December 9th - December 13th, 2019
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, Naples, Florida
Course Description and Intended Audience
The Mayo Clinic Women's Imaging Review Course is a postgraduate medical course that will provide practicing radiologists and radiologists-in-training with current information on the imaging diagnosis and management of breast and gynecologic disease. The didactic component of the course will focus on standard practices and core knowledge of imaging interpretation, while emphasizing emerging techniques and current controversies in breast and pelvic imaging. A multidisciplinary approach will be utilized, with speakers from breast and gynecologic surgery, as well as discussion of breast pathology and breast imaging legal topics.
To learn more, click on the link below to hear additional details from Katie N. Hunt, M.D.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Review and discuss challenging cases in the female pelvis
- Recognize MR-guided focused ultrasound ablation of the pelvic pathology
- Describe various Radiation Risks
- Assess the “when” and why” when it comes to imaging a transgender patient
- Understand a more in depth look at the biology of breast cancer
- Classify disciplinary triggers when it comes to the breast imaging and the Board of Medicine
- Identify the many faces of genetic defects
- Compare contrast enhanced mammogram to MRI
Want to learn more about this event?
Course Date and Location
December 9-13, 2019
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
280 Vanderbilt Beach Road
Naples, Florida 34108-2300
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Convenient Online, Interactive Videos Format
Earn 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Download our Course Catalog!