Mayo Clinic Women's Imaging Review Course 2021
December 6th - December 10th, 2021
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, Naples, Florida
Course Description and Intended Audience
The Mayo Clinic Women's Imaging Review Course is a postgraduate medical course that will provide practicing radiologists and radiologists-in-training with current information on the imaging diagnosis and management of breast and gynecologic disease. The didactic component of the course will focus on standard practices and core knowledge of imaging interpretation, while emphasizing emerging techniques and current controversies in breast and pelvic imaging. A multidisciplinary approach will be utilized, with speakers from breast and gynecologic surgery, as well as discussion of breast pathology and breast imaging legal topics.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Identify Cervical and Endometrial Cancer
- Examine the Current State of Mammography Screening
- Assess Management of Adolescent Breast Lesions
- Analyze the Anatomy of a Breast Cancer Lawsuit
- Describe the Management of High Risk Lesions
- Examine Borderline and Malignant Ovarian Masses
- Analyze Interventional Radiology for the Female Pelvis
- Examine Mullerian Duct Anomalies
- Integrate Breast Imaging for the Transgender Patient
- Assess When is a BIRADS 3 Appropriate
- Measure Nonatherosclerotic Abdominal Vascular Disease in Women
Attendance at this Mayo course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Want to learn more about the event?
Course Date and Location
December 6-10, 2021
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
280 Vanderbilt Beach Road
Naples, Florida 34108-2300
For updated safety information and social distancing guidelines visit the Travel Tab for a direct link to the hotel’s guidelines.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.